How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Can I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
Open Chrome, visit Instagram.com and sign in to your account. The Instagram interface should refresh, giving you the mobile website, complete with the + button to create a post. If you don’t have the post button, refresh the page until it shows up. It may take more than one refresh.
Can Instagram be used from computer?
Instagram on a Desktop. You can access Instagram on your PC or Mac using a web browser to review your feed, like and comment on posts, view your profile, and follow or unfollow people. Instagram also recently added the ability to send and receive direct messages. You can’t, however, post photos or videos.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
Upload, apply filters and share Your Instagram feed will appear as it would on a phone. Click the plus icon at the bottom, then select ‘ Gallery ‘. Click the ‘Gallery’ drop-down menu at the top left and select ‘Other’, then click ‘Pick from Windows’. Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click ‘Open’.
Where is the post button on Instagram desktop?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
How do I connect Instagram to my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do I post on Instagram from my Macbook?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
Can’t post to Instagram?
Steps to fix if Instagram doesn’t let me post
- Restart your device.
- Reduce Your File’s Size.
- Reset the Network Connection.
- Clear Instagram cache memory.
- Check Instagram Photo/Video Policy.
- Change Your Instagram Data Settings.
- Free up Storage Space in Your Phone.
- Uninstall Apps That Have Access to Your Instagram Account.
How do I share an Instagram post?
New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.