How to Add a ‘Swipe-Up’ Link to Your Instagram Story
- Go to your main Instagram feed, and tap the plus icon in the top left corner to create an Instagram Story.
- Create your Instagram Story by taking a photo, Boomerang, or video.
- Tap on the chain link icon and enter your URL.
How do I add a swipe link to Instagram?
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are two ways to qualify for this useful feature. You either have to make it to 10,000 followers, or you must have a verified account. If you don’t meet at least one of those guidelines, the linking feature will not be available to you.
How do you put a link on Instagram without being verified 2020?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
How do you post links in Instagram?
If you do so, here are the steps:
- Take a new photo or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon located on the top of the screen.
- Paste the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap ‘Done’ to save it.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you share a story link on Instagram?
Capture or upload content to your story. Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar. Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
How do you share a link on Instagram 2021?
How to add a link to Instagram stories?
- Review to confirm the figures.
- Find the link icon.
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link.
- Type in or paste a link.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right.
- View your Story.
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
Can you add a link to your story without 10000 followers?
Adding a Swipe Up link to Instagram Story So you can link to your IGTV video in your Insta Story, even without 10,000 followers. Once you’ve got your Story ready to go, and once you’ve made sure that you’ve linked to your latest IGTV video, you’re going to share to your Story.