1- Add Posts to Stories In-app Solution
- Open your Instagram on your mobile phone.
- Tap on your profile picture and select “Saved.” Now, you’ll see all your saved posts.
- Pick the saved post that you want to add to your story.
- Tap on the paper plane icon below the post.
- Select “Post to your story.”
How do I add a saved photo to my Instagram story?
How to post from your camera roll to your Instagram story
- 1) In the Instagram app, tap on the plus sign and swipe to Story. This will take you into camera mode.
- 2) This is where you can choose to record a video, or snap a photo.
- 3) From there, choose the photo or video you want to upload.
How do you put gallery pictures on your story?
Select the photo or video and tap “Your Story” on the bottom to add the Gallery photo or video to your Story. Tip: If this is the first story of your day, you can directly tap Your Story icon to begin uploading photos from Gallery.
How do I post a saved story?
5. Share and save story as a post
- View your active story.
- Click on the 3 dots at the bottom of the story and tap “Save”
- Select Share as Post.
How do I add a post to my story?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do you add photos from your camera roll to Instagram?
Just like you normally would, swipe up from the camera to open your camera roll or tap the gallery icon. Scroll to choose your photo or video, and tap to select what you want to share.
How do I add new photos to Instagram?
Open the Instagram mobile app and log in if needed.
- From your home screen or profile, tap the + (plus) symbol in the upper-right corner, and select Post from the dropdown menu.
- Select the photo (or video) you wish to post from your device’s library or tap the camera icon to take a new image with your smartphone camera.
Why can’t I save photos from Instagram story?
If you are facing issues while saving photo to your phone, then make sure that you have turned ON the “Save Original Photos” setting on your phone. Also, make sure that you are using the latest version of the Instagram app. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
Why won’t my Instagram photos save?
Why can’t I save photos from Instagram? Instagram’s copyright rules may explain why the app makes it difficult to save photo posts. In an effort to regulate the behavior of 1 billion users, Instagram hinders copyright infringement by omitting an option to save photos directly from the app.
How do you save a story on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile at the top-left of the homepage screen to access your current Stories.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select Save…
- Select Save Story.
Why do I not have ADD post to your story?
A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is that your Instagram is outdated. Apps that are outdated will have an update button, you can also search for the Instagram app. Once you found Instagram, tap on Update to update Instagram to the latest version.
Why can’t I post posts on my Instagram story?
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.
Can you add tags to Instagram story after posting?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to tag someone in your Instagram Story after you’ve already posted it. The same goes for a regular Instagram post. When you go to post a picture, after you pass the screens where you select and then edit the pictures, you get to the section where you can input a caption.