Simply follow these steps to hide an ad on Instagram:
- As you go through your feed and come across a sponsored post you don’t like, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the post.
- Tap Hide Ad.
- When asked Why are you hiding this ad?, select the most appropriate option from the list presented.
How do I turn off ads on Instagram?
To hide an ad you don’t like:
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right of the sponsored post.
- Tap Hide ad.
- Below Why are you hiding this ad?, you can select from a list of options why you don’t like the ad. This will help us better guide your ad experience on Instagram.
Can you block all ads on Instagram?
Methods to Block Instagram Ads in Android and iPhone Unfortunately, at the moment there is no software that can remove all sponsored posts and ads and save you from viewing them because Instagram does not allow standard functionality to limit the display of commercial content.
Why am I getting so many Instagram ads?
Instagram makes use of the information that you have provided and based on that it chooses the business ads that might interest you. Instagram uses information about you from your Instagram and Facebook profile and also from some third-party apps and then exposes you to ads relevant to your interest.
How do I remove a card from a promotion on Instagram?
Write the word Payments in the search engine and enter Payment of promotions. When you get to this point, you will realize that you will be able to see the card that you have associated with it. Press the Remove button which is at the bottom and voila, this is how you remove a credit or debit card from Instagram!
How do I stop Instagram suggestions?
Go to your profile by selecting the profile icon in the top right corner on the desktop web or in the bottom menu on the mobile web. Select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Similar Account Suggestions and uncheck that box.
How do I stop ads from popping up?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
How do I block ads on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Safari and turn on Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning. On your Mac, you can find these options in Safari > Preferences. The Websites tab includes options to block some or all pop-up windows, and you can turn on fraudulent site warnings in the Security tab.
Why am I getting these ads?
Pop-up ads have nothing to do with the phone itself. They are caused by third-party apps installed on your phone. Ads are a way for app developers to make money. And the more ads are displayed, the more money the developer makes.