Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How do I remove an Instagram account I’ve added?
To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of. 6
How do you delete multiple Instagram accounts?
From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop-up box.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
How to Delete Instagram Permanently in 2021
- Go to Instagram.com on your browser (not the app) and log into the account you want to delete.
- You should see the page below. If not, go here.
- Select the reason you’re deleting your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click “Permanently delete my account”
How do I delete a linked account?
To close your account:
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
Why can’t I remove accounts on Instagram?
This is due to enabled saved login information. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you’re currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top.
How do you delete your Instagram from another device?
section located at the top of the Login activity page, tap the ‘This Wasn’t Me’ option on any unfamiliar device. That will prompt you to create a new account password. When you do that, your account will be removed from all other connected devices remotely, except the one you made the changes from.