To delete a product tag, collection feature or promotion feature:
- Go to the post with the product tag or feature that you want to delete.
- Tap. (Android) or (iPhone).
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Tag Products.
- Tap the tag or feature that you want to delete and then tap X.
- Tap Done.
Why does my Instagram have a shopping bag?
Instagram is replacing the Activity tab with a ‘Shop’ tab for select users as part of a global test. The traditional heart icon in Instagram’s navigation menu will be replaced with a shopping bag icon. Tapping on the new icon will take users to the Instagram Shop section that was introduced back in May.
How do I remove reels and shops from Instagram?
How to remove your own Instagram reels
- Open Instagram and go to your profile.
- Go to the Reels tab and select the video that you’d want to delete.
- Open the video and then tap the three-dots icon and tap on Delete.
Will Instagram remove shopping?
Instagram today is starting a small global test of the Instagram Shop tab, first announced this May, which allows Instagram users to shop from top brands and creators via a new tab in the app’s navigation bar with just one tap.
Where is gear option in Instagram?
It is accessible from your profile. Open Instagram and select your profile icon in the bottom right of the screen. Select the three line menu icon in the top right. Select the gear icon in the bottom of the right slider screen that appears.
Where is the gear icon on Instagram?
Click on the profile icon on the far right side of the bottom navigation bar. Then click the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen to access account settings. Under Account, you will see the option to make your profile private.
How do I remove Instagram from Shopify?
To do this, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify dashboard.
- Go to Online Store > Themes and look for your published theme.
- Click the Customize button to enter the theme settings editor.
- Locate the Instagram section within the editor.
- Remove the section.
- Save your changes.
How do you get the white shopping bag icon on Instagram?
Enable Product Tagging
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the Get Started alert at the top of your profile.
- If you don’t see the alert in the image above, tap options or the gear wheel.
- Tap Products.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a product catalog to connect to your business profile.
- Tap Done.
How do I change my store notifications on Instagram?
In its place is a handbag icon directing people to the new Instagram shop. Now users have to go to their profile page to find the notifications button, which is tucked away in the top right-hand corner.
Why does my Instagram have reels and shop?
Today we’re announcing some big changes to Instagram – a Reels tab and a Shop tab. The Reels tab makes it easier for you to discover short, fun videos from creators all over the world and people just like you. The Shop tab gives you a better way to connect with brands and creators and discover products you love.
How do I archive my reels on Instagram?
How to archive or delete your Reel
- Open your Instagram app and navigate to the Reel you wish to remove.
- Press on the Reel.
- Tap on the three horizontal dots at the bottom-right of the post.
- Select either Delete or Archive, depending on which option you want to use.
How do you mute the reel on Instagram?
To turn off the sound on Instagram reels, simply tap once on your smartphone screen. A speaker mute icon will now briefly appear in the middle of the screen, indicating that reels are playing in mute mode.
Does Instagram show when your active?
The new “Show Activity Status” option is enabled by default inside of Instagram’s settings. To be very clear, your followers cannot see when you were most recently on Instagram. Only people you follow or have previously DM’d will see how many minutes or hours ago you were scrolling through your feed.
Where is commerce manager on Instagram?
To view and manage your connected Instagram account and catalog in Commerce Manager: In Commerce Manager, go to Settings. Select Catalog to see the catalog connected to your commerce account.
How do you not show active on Instagram?
Step 1: Go to instagram.com on your computer or mobile browser. Step 2: Click the Menu icon and then click Settings. Step 3: Click Privacy and Security and then click to uncheck the box next to Show Activity Status.