How to change your Instagram password on iPhone
- Open Instagram and tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three-line icon in the top right corner, then choose Privacy and Security.
- Toward the bottom, tap Password.
- Enter your current password, then your new password twice, tap Save when done.
How do I change my Instagram password if I forgot it?
How to reset your Instagram password if you’ve forgotten it
- On your mobile device, open Instagram so you see the login screen.
- If you have an Android phone, enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Next.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
How do I find out my Instagram password on iPhone?
To see your Instagram password on your iPhone, navigate to your phone’s settings and tap on “Passwords”. Then, find and tap on “instagram.com” and you’ll be able to see your Instagram password.
How can I reset my Instagram password without email and phone number?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.