Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost.
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram.
- Download the post.
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll.
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How do you reshare someone’s post on Instagram?
How to repost on Instagram Stories
- Find the post you want to share.
- Click the airplane share icon.
- Tap Add post to story. The Instagram Story will appear in edit mode with the post’s photo embedded in the center.
- Add what you’d like to the Story and then tap Your Story to post it.
Why can’t I repost someone’s Instagram post?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. The Story expired – as you know, Instagram Stories last for 24 hours. If the Story expired, you wouldn’t be able to open or repost it.
How do you Regram on Instagram?
How to regram a post to your story through Instagram
- Select the post you want to regram.
- Tap the paper plane icon below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap ‘Add post to your story’.
- Edit the caption and credit the photographer or content creator.
- Tap ‘Send To’.
- Tap Share next to ‘Your Story’ and then you’re done.
How do you repost on Instagram with repost app?
How Does the Repost App Work?
- Download the app.
- Open the Instagram app and locate the desired Instagram feed.
- Tap the post you wish to share.
- Open the sharing options (the three dots) for the post.
- Click “Copy Share URL”.
- Once successfully copied, you’ll receive a confirmation.
- Open Repost again.
- Select the copied post.
Are you allowed to repost on Instagram?
As long as you have prior permission to use someone’s post, using this app (or another repost app) is compliant with terms of service. The Repost for Instagram app adds the creator’s Instagram handle to the image you’re resharing.
Is Instagram repost free?
Completely free, no intrusive ads & minimal design. The #1 repost app to easily share photos and videos on your Instagram profile. Disclaimer: This app is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram, Inc.
Is repost app safe?
This is a very reliable app that you download and install on your mobile device. It is very easy to use and will repost the content you like in a matter of seconds. Moreover, you can choose to copy the caption and even all the hashtags while reposting it.
What’s the best free repost app for Instagram?
5 Best Apps For Reposting On Instagram In 2020
- Repost via Instant. Repost via Instant lets you repost videos and photos directly from Instagram, but it also gives credit to the original Instagrammer.
- Regrann – Repost for Instagram.
- Tailwind For Instagram.
- Save And Repost For Instagram.
Does Instagram have a repost app?
Repost for Instagram App: The repost app is designed to make reposting easy within Instagram. The app’s site says it allows users to repost while still giving credit to the original poster. It’s available for download on both Android and Apple devices.