How to Respond to a Compliment Text
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).
How do you thank someone for a compliment on Instagram?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you respond to a positive comment on Instagram?
Respond to a positive Instagram photo comment Take the opportunity to thank the person, making sure to name them and address them directly. It is advisable to respond within a maximum of 48 hours. If that time has passed, simply “like” that Instagram photo comment.
How do you gracefully respond to a compliment?
Express your gratitude. Any time you receive a compliment, reply with “Thank you.” It’s a simple, but powerful phrase. The person bestowing the compliment will be most receptive to a humble response. Say something like, “Thank you, that’s very kind of you,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.”
How do you respond to a compliment humbly?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
How do you respond to a compliment on your looks?
If someone pays you a compliment, the easiest response is just to say “thank you.” For example, if someone compliments your outfit (yet you think you look sloppy), simply say, “Thank you.” Don’t look for “hidden meanings” or make your own interpretations of the compliment to diminish it. Accept it at face value.
How do you reply to good comments?
Here’s how to respond
- Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback.
- That’s so good to hear! I’m glad [it turned out well/you were pleased with the end result/our hard work paid off].
- Thank you!
Should you respond to every comment on Instagram?
Responding to all comments as quickly as possible help to: improve your chances of ranking as a Top Post, which helps to drive more people to your Instagram page. build social proof to attract new followers and advertisers to your page.
How do you respond to a comment?
5 Rules for Responding to Comments
- Be genuinely happy to receive comments. Thanking the person for taking the time to comment is a no-brainer—yet it’s often overlooked.
- Size matters.
- Respond ASAP.
- Don’t link in comments.
- Spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
What do you respond to I appreciate it?
Originally Answered: How do you respond when someone says “I really appreciate it”? “ You’re welcome! ” That’s the most common response. Other responses could be “Happy to help!” Or “Anytime.” Depending on your relationship with the person and the situation.
What do you reply to you’re pretty?
5 ways on how to respond when someone calls you cute: When it’s a crush
- 01“You must be looking at a mirror.”
- 02“Coming from you, that means a lot.”
- 03“I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me.”
- 04“Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else.
- 05“I guess that makes two of us!
- 06“Thank you, I appreciate that.”
How do you respond to a informal compliment?
If someone takes the time to give you a compliment, you should accept it with an enthusiastic, heart -felt “thank you. ” 1. Be appreciative
- Thanks for noticing!
- I appreciate that.
- That means a lot coming from you.
- Thanks. That really means a lot.
- Thanks for noticing.
- You think so? Thanks so much!
- Aww! Thanks.
How do you accept praise?
9 simple ways to accept praise at work
- Example: “What a wonderful presentation that was!” “Thank you so much! I appreciate it.”
- Example: “Great job on those numbers.” “Thank you!
- Example: “Great work on the campaign!” “Thank you so much.
- Example: “This was very well put together, Isha.” “Thank you.
Why is it hard to accept a compliment?
There are three factors happening here, feeding into one another endlessly to make it hard to accept compliments: low self-esteem, cognitive dissonance, and high expectations. It goes like this: you don’t think much of yourself, for whatever reason. Either way, you have low self-esteem.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt.
- Make Sure It Doesn’t Look Like You Have An Ulterior Motive.
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting.
- Tailor It To The Person You’re Thanking.