Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
Can you save other people’s photos on Instagram?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you.
Can you save images from Instagram?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in -app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
How do you save other people’s pictures on Instagram app?
So, these were some of the top mobile apps when it comes to saving Instagram photos and videos for devices that support Android and iOS. Top Apps To Download Instagram Photos and Videos In 2019
- Instant Save.
- Saver Reposter.
How do you save an Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my iPhone?
Tap & hold the photo. A popup window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to iPhone.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my iPhone?
Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
What app saves Instagram photos?
FastSave is an Android app to save photos and videos from Instagram more than 10 Million downloads. It is one of the best Instagram downloader app that helps you to save Instagram photos and videos to your Android base mobile or tablet devices.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
Using Instagram Photo Editing and Filters without posting the photo online
- Open Instagram and visit your profile.
- Tap the gear icon on iOS (or the three dots on Android) to go to Options.
- Scroll down and toggle on Save Original Photos.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Open the photo in Instagram and edit as usual.