- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’
How do you save an Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
Can you copy Instagram photos?
Here’s how: If you’re browsing your Instagram feed on your phone and you come across a photo you’d like to download, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Copy Link. Copy the link and then paste it into your browser, where you should see the original image.
Can you download pictures from Instagram?
Instagram does not allow you to directly download photos from their website, but you can get a link to your photo from your profile page’s HTML code. Select the photo you want to save, and then right-click on the image.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”