This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
How can I save a picture from Instagram on my computer?
Method #1: Taking a Screenshot
- Navigate to your Instagram photo within your desktop browser.
- Open the Snipping Tool on your PC.
- Adjust your Snipping ‘Mode’ and then click ‘New’ in the menu toolbar.
- Select the area of the image you want to snip.
- After capturing your snip, select the ‘Save Snip’ button.
Can you download Instagram on a computer?
Instagram for Windows is available for download from the Microsoft store. You can either go to the website or the store app directly on your Windows PC. After 80 megabytes of downloading and installation you’re prompted to sign up.
How do you download other people’s Instagram photos?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
Can I open Instagram on my laptop?
Instagram on a Desktop. You can access Instagram on your PC or Mac using a web browser to review your feed, like and comment on posts, view your profile, and follow or unfollow people. Instagram also recently added the ability to send and receive direct messages. You can’t, however, post photos or videos.
Can I download Instagram app on my laptop?
The app is free to download from the Windows Store. We welcomed the Instagram app for Windows 10 mobile back in April, and you can now use the app right from your Windows 10 tablet or PC with Windows-only experiences such as Live Tiles, which let you see new photos and notifications right from your home screen.
How can I use Instagram on desktop?
Instagram lets you access its app through the desktop. This is easy, and it doesn’t require the installation of a third-party app. Simply go to Instagram.com and log-in to visit its web version. Here, you can view your account, browse profiles and get updates on new posts.