- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in-app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
How do you save Instagram photos to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my iPhone?
First, you’ll need to copy the URL of the image you’re trying to download – simply tap the three dots above the Instagram pic and hit “Copy Link”. Then you can simply say “Hey Siri, save Instagram photo”, and the snap will be downloaded straight to your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
Using Instagram Photo Editing and Filters without posting the photo online
- Open Instagram and visit your profile.
- Tap the gear icon on iOS (or the three dots on Android) to go to Options.
- Scroll down and toggle on Save Original Photos.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Open the photo in Instagram and edit as usual.