Here is how to save an Instagram story in Highlights:
- Open the active story or go to your Archive and click on the saved stories.
- Click on the Highlight icon at the bottom of the story screen.
- Choose a Highlight category or just ‘Add new’
Why can’t I save my Instagram story to highlight?
For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How do I turn my stories into highlights?
To create a highlight, tap the “New” circle at the far left. From there, you can choose any stories from your archive, select a cover for your highlight and give it a name. Once you’re done, your highlight will appear as a circle on your profile that plays as a stand-alone story when someone taps it.
Can you add to Instagram highlights without adding to story?
You need to go to Instagram Settings > Story Controls > Hide story from. Deselect Everyone. That’s how you can add Stories to Highlights without anyone seeing them.
Why can’t I put my story in my highlights?
Enable Save to Archive For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How do you make highlights on Instagram?
To create a Highlight, tap New on the left side of your profile, choose Stories from your archive, choose a cover image for the Highlight, and name it. That Highlight will appear as a Stories-style bubble atop the profile and play like one big Story when tapped by one of your followers.
Where are the highlights on Instagram?
How to add highlights on Instagram
- Open Instagram on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to your profile by tapping the thumbnail of your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- There will be a section below your profile bio called “Story Highlights,” with several blank circles.
How do you put highlights on Instagram?
Step 1: Open Instagram account on your device. Step 2: Next tap on the active story to view it. Step 3: You need to tap the bottom option Highlight. Step 4: Tap the plus icon to create New Highlight.
How do you highlight something without adding it to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
How do Instagram Highlights Work 2021?
What Are Instagram Highlights? Instagram highlights are basically Instagram Stories that you choose to feature on your profile. Rather than disappearing after 24 hours, these Stories will remain visible through your business profile page.