- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do you save other people’s photos on Instagram?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How do you save an Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Can I download my Instagram photos?
Instagram does not allow you to directly download photos from their website, but you can get a link to your photo from your profile page’s HTML code. To get this link, begin by logging onto your Instagram profile. Select the photo you want to save, and then right-click on the image.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my iPhone?
Tap & hold the photo. A popup window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to iPhone.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
How can I download Instagram photos for free?
Our Instagram picture downloader saves your energy: it takes 3 steps to save a photo.
- Open a post on Instagram and copy its link.
- Paste the link to the input line on the Instagram image downloader page and click Download.
- Click Download once again to confirm the action.
Can you save photos from Instagram messages?
As such, Instagram introduced the feature that now allows you to save videos and photos from Direct Message inside of the app with a simple tap. To save a video or photo, go to the conversation where you received the photo or video.
Why can’t I save posts on Instagram anymore?
To clear the Instagram app cache, launch the Android Settings menu and go to Apps & Notification > App info > Instagram > Storage & Cache and tap the Clear Cache button. Launch Instagram after clearing the cache and check if you’re now able to save posts.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
Using Instagram Photo Editing and Filters without posting the photo online
- Open Instagram and visit your profile.
- Tap the gear icon on iOS (or the three dots on Android) to go to Options.
- Scroll down and toggle on Save Original Photos.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Open the photo in Instagram and edit as usual.