Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile at the top-left of the homepage screen to access your current Stories.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select Save…
- Select Save Story.
How do I save someone else’s IG story?
To save their Instagram Stories on your smartphone, just tap on their name and you will see all the Instagram Stories (whether photo or video) in a grid format. Now just tap on any of those Instagram Stories and then tap on ‘Save’. Once you tap on ‘Save’, that Instagram Story will be downloaded on your smartphone.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do you save someone else’s story on Instagram 2021?
Choose the story you’d like to save and tap the three dots at the bottom right and tap Save… (iPhone) or Save Photo/Video (Android). 4. On an iPhone, select Save Photo/Video to save that specific story.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram story without them knowing?
1. Use Airplane Mode
- Open the Instagram app and wait for the story to load.
- Turn on Airplane mode.
- Go back to the Instagram app, tap on the story that you want, and take a screenshot.
- On Android, force quit the Instagram app before disabling Airplane mode.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How Do I Save Instagram Photos To Camera Roll?
- Go to your profile and tap the icon with three horizontal lines.
- Tap the Settings > Original Photos.
- Tap the toggle button next to Save Original Photos.
Can you save an Instagram live with a guest?
According to Instagram, you can’t technically save someone else’s live videos. In a March 2017 blog post regarding the feature, Instagram said users have the ability to save their own live videos.
Does Instagram notify when you download a story?
No. Instagram does not notify others when you screen records a story. It is one of the most common questions every Instagrammer may wish to know, when everyone may feel the need to take a screenshot.
How do you save an Instagram story after 24 hours?
Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours. To do this, follow the steps below:
- View your active story.
- Click on the 3 dots at the bottom of the story and tap ‘Save’
- Select ‘Save Photo/Video’ to save the individual photo or video stories, or.
- select ‘Save Story’ to save everything from your story as a single video.
Can I tell if someone screenshots my Instagram story?
When you take a screenshot of a story on Instagram, the original uploader won’t be notified at all. The same is true if you want to keep a visual record of another person’s Twitter or Facebook posts, as they won’t receive notifications from those apps either.
Can you tell if someone screenshots your Instagram post?
Whether you’re screenshotting (or screen recording) a story, a post, or even a reel, Instagram does not notify the other user that you have screenshotted their content. But, when you screenshot a disappearing photo or video sent to you via direct message, Instagram does notify the sender of the message.