Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
How to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Step 1: Download and install the “Video Downloader for Instagram” app from Playstore on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now go to your Instagram app and find a video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap on the three dots “”
How do you save Instagram videos in 2020?
Within the Instagram app, tap the three dot button to the upper right of a post you want to save the video from and select ‘Copy link’. Switch to Video Downloader for Instagram and select the ‘Paste’ option. That’s all there is to it.
How do you save other people’s Instagram videos to your camera roll?
Here’s how to do that:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How can I download videos from Instagram without logging in?
Browse your Instagram app as usual – to download, you can either:
- Tap ‘Copy Link’ and paste it in the AhaSave Instagram Downloader link bar.
- Tap ‘Share to’ and select the AhaSave Instagram Downloader app for Android.
How can I download all my videos from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”
What app can i use to save videos from Instagram?
Downloader for Instagram Android app allows you to download videos and images from Instagram’s links. It is one of the best Instagram video downloader tool which automatically downloads them, then you can save it into your device.
How do you save Instagram videos to your iPhone?
Open Instagram on your iPhone and swipe right to the video settings. There you find a Settings icon in the upper left corner. Tap the Settings icon and scroll down to “Saving” and activate the toggles next to “Save to archive ” and “Save to camera roll”, if you also want the videos on your iPhone.
Is downloading Instagram videos illegal?
Warning: It’s illegal to download Instagram videos in order to alter or share them as your own. You can only download videos for personal use. If you will violate copyrights, we will not be responsible for any actions taken against you.