How to See Liked Posts on Instagram in 5 Easy Steps
- Tap on the three-line sign (or the hamburger menu) on the top right corner of your Instagram profile.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Choose ‘Account’ close to the end of the settings list.
- Tap ‘Posts You’ve Liked’.
- Now, you can see liked posts on Instagram.
How do you see posts someone likes on Instagram?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
How can I see my liked posts on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
Can people see your likes on Instagram?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. After 4 likes, photos show the number of likes, along with usernames of some people you follow who have liked it. If your account is set to private: Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
How do I see my activity on Instagram 2020?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
How can I see my old likes on Instagram?
Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu. Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings. Choose Account from the list. Tap Posts You ‘ve Liked.
Are likes hidden on Instagram?
Today, we’re announcing that everyone on Instagram and Facebook will now have the option to hide their public like counts, so they can decide what works for them. We tested hiding like counts to see if it might depressurize people’s experience on Instagram.
Why did Instagram remove likes?
The purpose of genuinely removing likes from Instagram is to create an environment for Instagram users not to face any stress. And by doing so, users will feel more comfortable expressing themselves. Although many users will not take this issue well, it is a groundbreaking and positive step for future generations.