Log in and go to your profile. Once your there, tap on the options button on the top right, the one that looks like three dots. When you hit that button, you’ll get several options, and you’re interested in the “Copy Profile URL.” Hit that, and then you’ll be able to paste this URL to anywhere you want to and share it.
How do I share my Instagram profile?
Step 1: Go to the profile you’d like to share. You can go to a user’s profile by tapping their username on one of their posts in your feed or by searching for them on the Explore tab. Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Share this Profile.”
How do I get my Instagram link?
Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL. Hold down “command” + “C” on your Mac or “Ctrl” + “C” on your PC keyboard to copy it to your computer.
How do I share my Instagram account 2021?
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
How do you share a story link on Instagram?
How to use the Instagram link sticker
- In the Instagram app, press the plus sign on the bottom center.
- Scroll to select Story (rather than Post or Live).
- Create your Story using all the gorgeous media you have at your disposal.
- Tap the Sticker icon in the top row.
- Add your link.
- Then send to your Story, and you’re done!
How do you copy your Instagram URL on mobile?
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL ‘ as one of the options.
How do I link another account on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add. Tap Log In.
How do I share another post on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost.
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram.
- Download the post.
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll.
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How do you link two Instagram accounts?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
How do I share my Instagram page on Facebook?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to Other Apps.
- Select Facebook. If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
How do I share my Instagram link on my phone?
How to Copy Instagram Profile Link on Android and iOS
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.