How to share YouTube videos on Instagram on a mobile phone?
- Copy the youtube video URL Open any browser.
- Go to youtube to mp4 downloader.
- Copy the youtube video URL and paste it to the downloader.
- Download the video.
- Open the Instagram app and post the video to Instagram.
Can you share a YouTube video on Instagram?
Can you share a YouTube video on Instagram? The short answer is — yes, you can share a YouTube video on Instagram. That said, there is currently no native way to do it, which means you’ll have to download the video to your phone and then upload it to Instagram.
How do you share a YouTube video on Instagram 2020?
How do you put a link on Instagram 2020 stories?
- Upload a photo or video to your story on Instagram.
- In the Story editor, click on the chain icon in the top right of the Story page.
- Click on the add URL button.
- Paste or type the URL that you would like to include in your story.
How do you make a link clickable on Instagram?
To put a link in your Instagram bio, simply go onto your Instagram page and click “Edit Profile”. Then add your link under “Website”, as highlighted above. Instagram will automatically turn the URL address you enter into a clickable link. Then, press the check mark to save any changes to your profile.
How do I share a video on my Instagram story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
Why can’t I share a YouTube video to Instagram?
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing.