How to share YouTube videos on Instagram on a mobile phone?
- Copy the youtube video URL Open any browser.
- Go to youtube to mp4 downloader.
- Copy the youtube video URL and paste it to the downloader.
- Download the video.
- Open the Instagram app and post the video to Instagram.
Can I share YouTube videos on Instagram?
Can you share a YouTube video on Instagram? The short answer is — yes, you can share a YouTube video on Instagram. That said, there is currently no native way to do it, which means you’ll have to download the video to your phone and then upload it to Instagram.
How do you share a YouTube video on Instagram 2020?
How do you put a link on Instagram 2020 stories?
- Upload a photo or video to your story on Instagram.
- In the Story editor, click on the chain icon in the top right of the Story page.
- Click on the add URL button.
- Paste or type the URL that you would like to include in your story.
How do I put a YouTube link on my Instagram story?
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
Why can’t I share a YouTube video to Instagram?
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing.
How do I share a YouTube video?
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share.
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.