How to take good Instagram photos on your phone
- Step 1: Use natural light.
- Step 2: Don’t overexpose your images.
- Step 3: Shoot at the right time.
- Step 4: Follow the rule of thirds.
- Step 5: Consider your viewpoint.
- Step 6: Frame your subject.
- Step 7: Draw the viewer’s eye.
- Step 8: Add depth.
How do people get the perfect Instagram photos?
Instagram photo tips
- Understand light. Light is one of the biggest photography factors.
- Add layers to create interest. While a simple, minimalistic look is always en vogue, switch up your photos by adding layers.
- Use continuous burst for action shots.
- Utilize rule of thirds & white space.
- Mix up your angles.
How do I make my Instagram photos better?
Begin with a quality photo Natural light is always the best option but use the HDR mode on your smartphone camera when shooting in dim light, close up, or outdoor portraits for best results. Another pro tip? Snap a bunch of shots to make sure you’ve got options when posting time rolls around.
How do I take photos like a pro?
- Put on your longest lens.
- Set the camera to aperture priority.
- Set the aperture as low as it will go.
- Step as close to the subject as you can while still allowing the lens to focus.
- Place the subject far away from anything in the background.
- Put the focus point on the subject.
- Take the picture.
What types of photos get the most likes on Instagram?
13 Most Popular Types of Instagram Photos That Will Get You More Likes and Followers
- Landscape, Panoramic and Wildlife Photography.
- Aerial, Architectural and Urban Photography.
- Event and Sports Photography.
- Portraits and Beauty.
- Macro Photography.
- Abstract Photography.
- Black and White, Infrared or Lomo Photography.
How do you take good pictures alone?
How to Take Good Pictures of Yourself
- Use A Tripod.
- Balance your camera somewhere.
- Use a camera with a flip screen.
- Use a selfie stick.
- Ask a stranger to take a picture of you.
- Use a drone.
- Use a mirror or other reflective surface.
- Hire someone to take pictures of you.
How do I take unique photos?
How to Take Unique Photos
- Create Visual Consistency by Focusing on One Colour.
- Shoot from Different Angles to Photograph Your Subject from a Refreshing Point of View.
- Use In-Camera Tricks to Make Simple Photos Look Unique.
- Focus Away From Your Subject to Emphasise Overlooked Details.
How can I smile for better pictures?
Seven tricks to help you smile naturally and look great in photos
- Close your eyes. If you’re feeling nervous, take a few seconds to relax.
- Don’t say “cheese”
- Relax your face and jaw muscles.
- Think about something that makes you happy.
- Get goofy.
- Imagine someone you like behind the lens.
- Ask the photographer to tell a joke.
How do I edit photos well?
Here are the key steps for editing your photos:
- Crop your images and clean them up.
- Adjust white balance.
- Adjust exposure and contrast.
- Adjust color vibrancy and saturation.
- Sharpen images.
- Finalize and share.