How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
How do I unhide hidden posts?
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
How do you unhide a non Interested post on Instagram?
Step 1: Tap and hold on the video you’re not interested in. Note: You can tap and hold on a video on your home feed, as well as on the app’s Explore tab. Step 2: Tap “See Fewer Posts Like This.”
How do I unhide an Instagram archive?
Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
How do I see posts I’ve hidden from my timeline?
To find your hidden posts, scan the list of filters along the left side of the page. Click the Hidden From Timeline filter to see all the posts you’ve hidden since you opened your account. Click the “Hidden from Timeline” button.
How can I see hidden timeline?
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook on Android/iOS?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
How do I unhide apps on my iphone?
If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID. Scroll to Hidden Items, then click Manage. Find the app you want to unhide. Click Unhide, then click Done.
How do you unreport a post on Instagram?
To be honest, you can’t unreport a post on Instagram or any other platforms. Once you report a photo or video on Instagram, the report is sent and you can’t undo it.
How do you view hidden posts on Instagram?
The hidden photos will be available under the Archive section on the top-right corner of your profile tab. You can later unhide them if you change your mind, or delete them. In order to access it, you can go to your profile tab and look for the opposite-directional ‘clock’ icon on the top-right corner.
How do I reset my Instagram feed algorithm?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Can I unarchive a post on Instagram?
Have you archived or removed some posts from your Instagram feed and don’t know how to put them back? Well, the answer is simple: you can unarchive your Instagram post that you have “saved” in the archived folder in 4 moves.
Where do my archived Instagram posts go?
How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.