Unlinking your Instagram and Facebook accounts can be done only from the Instagram app. Go to Profile > Menu > Settings > Account > Linked Accounts > Facebook. Tap Unlink Account.
Why can’t I unlink my Facebook from Instagram?
There isn’t an option that allows you to disconnect your Facebook account and your Instagram page on Facebook. In fact, the only way to unlink the two is using the Instagram app, and on mobile or tablet platforms at that. Of course, you can do it via an iPhone or an Android device.
How do I unlink my Facebook from my Instagram?
Add or remove Instagram account
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
- To remove an Instagram account, select Disconnect and confirm that you would like to remove the Instagram account.
Why can’t I unlink accounts on Instagram?
The settings on Instagram include a page devoted to the “Linked Accounts” feature. Users must tap the app’s grayed out logo and sign in before Instagram displays the two as connected. Once two profiles are connected, an Unlink Account option appears in Instagram settings.
Does Facebook automatically link with Instagram?
As mentioned above, Instagram automatically picks up the Facebook profile that is registered with the Facebook app on your phone. If you want to change the Facebook account, you need to log out from the Facebook app first (if installed).
How do I disconnect from Facebook?
If you’re on mobile, navigate to the three-line hamburger menu at the bottom, then navigate to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Personal Information > Manage Account > Deactivate on iOS or Android.
Where is the linked accounts on Instagram?
Step 1: Go to your profile and tap settings. Step 2: Tap account, then tap linked accounts.
How do I know if my Instagram is connected to Facebook?
1. Confirm your Facebook Page is linked via the Instagram app
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Page.
- Select the Facebook Page you want to associate with this Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook Page, tap “Create a New Facebook Page” and follow the instructions on Instagram.
How do you delete a linked account on Instagram?
To delete a linked Instagram account, you must first navigate to the “Delete Your Account” page in Instagram’s Help Center. Then, tap on “Delete Your Account”, log in to the Instagram account that you want to delete, and complete the form to delete your account.
How do I unlink my Instagram account?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Where is linked accounts on Facebook?
Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings. Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar. Click on the Link Account button for Facebook.