Add or remove Instagram account
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
- To remove an Instagram account, select Disconnect and confirm that you would like to remove the Instagram account.
Why can’t I unlink my Facebook from Instagram?
There isn’t an option that allows you to disconnect your Facebook account and your Instagram page on Facebook. In fact, the only way to unlink the two is using the Instagram app, and on mobile or tablet platforms at that. Of course, you can do it via an iPhone or an Android device.
How do I unlink my Instagram from my Facebook app?
Unlinking your Instagram and Facebook accounts can be done only from the Instagram app. Go to Profile > Menu > Settings > Account > Linked Accounts > Facebook. Tap Unlink Account.
How do I unlink my Instagram account?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I change my linked Facebook account on Instagram?
Open Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (located in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.”
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
How do I know if my Instagram is connected to Facebook?
1. Confirm your Facebook Page is linked via the Instagram app
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Page.
- Select the Facebook Page you want to associate with this Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook Page, tap “Create a New Facebook Page” and follow the instructions on Instagram.
Where is linked accounts on Facebook?
Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings. Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar. Click on the Link Account button for Facebook.
Can I have two Facebook accounts linked to my Instagram?
You can only connect ONE Facebook account and ONE Instagram account to your account centre. On Instagram, in the app, you need to make sure to sign in to all the profiles you want to connect into a single account. You can have up to 5 profiles signed in at the same time.
Can you have 2 Instagram accounts linked to Facebook?
Yes, you can link multiple Instagram accounts to your Facebook profile. When you link an Instagram account to Facebook, your Facebook friends who are on Instagram may get a notification telling them that you’re using that Instagram account.
Why is my Instagram linking to the wrong Facebook account?
Visit Facebook’s app settings to revoke access to Instagram, which will unlink the wrong Facebook account. Just tap the Facebook icon again and enter your login information to link the correct account. Learn more about how to report something to Instagram.