On Android, open the Google Play Store, search “Instagram” in the search field at the top, select Instagram, and tap Update. Consider turning on automatic app updates for iOS or Android to avoid manual updating.
How do I update my Instagram to the latest version?
1- Update your Instagram app
- Go to app store (for iOS) or play store (for Android)
- Find Instagram and check for updates.
- If there was a new version available, download and install it.
- Check if the issue is fixed.
Why won’t my Instagram update to the new version?
If your Instagram won’t update, first make sure there is an update. If an option to update doesn’t show up in the app store or the Google Play Store, there probably isn’t an update. In this case, you have the most up to date version of Instagram. Sometimes, you can just refresh your Instagram page to update the app.
What is the latest version of Instagram for Android?
Instagram 220.127.116.11.120 for Android – Download.
How do I update my Instagram on Android 2021?
How to Update the Instagram App on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Use the search field at the top to search for “Instagram” and select Instagram from the list of suggested results.
- Tap Update to the right of the Instagram app listing.
How do I get the old Instagram Update 2020?
If you’re still seeing it you can simply restart your app and you should be good to go.” So if there are folks out there who are still seeing that horrific update it seems all you need to do is turn it off and turn it back on again (this is the only time that will actually work).
What is the new Instagram Update 2020?
New Instagram Features December 2020 Instagram just made shopping available in every format on their app — the Feed, Stories, IGTV, and Live. After being tested for several months, starting today, shopping becomes available on Reels, too. Businesses and creators can tag their products when they create Reels.
How do I upgrade my Instagram account?
5 Ways To Upgrade Your Instagram Account
- Decide On A Theme. If you’re anything like me, you’re probably following all the major stylish bloggers and brands with inspiring themes.
- Keep Your Editing Consistent.
- The Importance of Natural Light.
- Declutter Your Feed.
- Plan Your Posts.
How do you force Instagram to update messages?
All you have to do is click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right, hit “Settings,” and then select “Update Messaging. ” Tap “Update.”
How do you update apps?
Update Android apps manually
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.”
- Tap Update.
How can I update my phone?
Updating your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.