First, go to the App Store, located at the home screen. Next, tap the updates tab located at the bottom right side of the screen. Depending on how many updates are available, there will be a red dot with a number showing how many updates there are. You’ll be taken to a list of apps that can be updated.
How do I update my Instagram?
How to Update the Instagram App on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Use the search field at the top to search for “Instagram” and select Instagram from the list of suggested results.
- Tap Update to the right of the Instagram app listing.
Why is my Instagram not updating?
If your Instagram isn’t set to “update automatically,” there’s a chance you’re still using the old version of Instagram. It might be because of a Technical glitch. If it is the reason uninstall your app and delete its apk and other files from your phone file manager. Your account is a new one.
What is the new Instagram Update 2020?
New Instagram Features December 2020 Instagram just made shopping available in every format on their app — the Feed, Stories, IGTV, and Live. After being tested for several months, starting today, shopping becomes available on Reels, too. Businesses and creators can tag their products when they create Reels.
How do you update multiple Instagram accounts?
Log into your Instagram account and click the cog in the top right hand corner.
- Scroll down until you reach “add account”.
- Click on it.
- A login screen will appear.
- Enter the login details of the Instagram account you would like to add.
How do you update apps?
Update Android apps manually
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.”
- Tap Update.
How do you get the new message update on Instagram?
All you have to do is click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right, hit “Settings,” and then select “Update Messaging.” Tap “Update.” That’s it — you should now see the new Messenger icon at the top right of the screen.
How do I get the old Instagram Update 2020?
If you’re still seeing it you can simply restart your app and you should be good to go.” So if there are folks out there who are still seeing that horrific update it seems all you need to do is turn it off and turn it back on again (this is the only time that will actually work).
Why is my Instagram account not working?
Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android) If a restart didn’t fix Instagram for you, try clearing the app data and cache. While you can clear an individual app’s cache and data on Android, on iPhone you need to delete and reinstall the app.
How do I reset my settings on Instagram?
Here is how to change your Instagram Story privacy settings from your profile
- Go to your Profile and click the Options “gear” button in the upper right.
- On the Options page, Under Account, select Story Settings.
How do I restart my Instagram app?
Reset your Instagram app This way you won’t need to reinstall the app. On Android, go to Settings > App & Notifications > Tap on Instagram > Go to Storage > Tap on Clear Storage and Clear Cache. Now, your login data will be deleted and the app would become brand new.