Here’s how you can upload a video to Instagram in-feed.
- Open Instagram. Open Instagram and click the + sign at the top right of your newsfeed screen.
- Switch to “Videos” This will open up your phone’s media library.
- Choose a video. Here, choose a video that you want to post on Instagram.
- Apply filters.
- Write a great caption.
How do you post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
How to post a 3-minute video or longer on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the IGTV button at the top-left of the screen.
- Press + at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Press Next.
Can you upload a long video to Instagram?
Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
Why can’t I upload my full video to Instagram?
You can’t upload a video to Instagram stories either because your video’s size is too large, it has been edited somewhere else (other than your mobile device), or your internet speed is too slow. If your video’s size is over 1 MB, then it might be too large for it to be able to upload to Instagram stories.
What is the video size limit for Instagram?
The maximum Instagram file size is 4GB. The maximum frame rate is 30fps. While there is no minimum length for vertical videos, the maximum Instagram video length is 60 seconds. However, you could post up to 10 60-second clips to create a video up to 10-minutes long.
How do you upload a full video on Instagram without cropping it?
To post a full vertical video or image on Instagram without cropping to 4:5, add a white background to make it into a square. Then, you can post the photo or video without cropping out or changing the size. This technique works for pictures, GIFs, and videos.
How do you post a long video on Instagram 2020?
How to Post a Long Video on Your Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- If you want to record a video, tap on the camera icon, hold the circle to start recording and release when you want to stop.
How long can IGTV videos be?
You can upload IGTV videos up to 15 minutes long via the Instagram mobile app, and up to an hour long using the website. And these videos count as posts, so they won’t disappear after a day like Stories.
Can you post videos longer than 1 minute on Instagram?
If you’re posting a video to the Instagram feed (aka your main Instagram profile), videos are limited to 1 minute or 60 seconds. You can upload a video that’s longer than 1 minute, but you’ll need to select a 1-minute section of the video.
Where is IGTV in Instagram?
While the IGTV icon will be gone from the top right corner of the main Instagram app, users can still access the IGTV content on the app by tapping on the bottom left corner of a post in their feeds. Users can also access the IGTV videos directly from the profile page of a creator or friend.
How do you post a 2 minute video on Instagram?
Long Story for IG (Download For iOS)
- Launch the app and select the video length you want to trim it down to (by default it is set at 15 seconds)
- Tap Select Video and choose the video you want to trim.
- Tap Choose.
- Tap Split and Save Clips and wait for the video to be processed.
How do I compress a video for Instagram for free?
How to compress a video for Instagram online
- Upload a video to compress. Open Video Compressor by Clideo in any browser.
- Wait a little bit. Seriously – at this step, you have nothing to do but wait and have a nice cup of tea.
- Save the compressed video.
How do I upload videos to IGTV?
ON THE WEB AT INSTAGRAM.COM
- From a computer, open your web browser and go to Instagram.com.
- Go to your profile and click IGTV.
- Click Upload.
- Click and choose a video, or drag and drop a video file.
- Add a title and description.
- Click Post.