How to post a YouTube video on Instagram as a video post or Story
- Download the video from YouTube to your iPhone. YouTube doesn’t allow people to download any videos they didn’t upload.
- Crop the video for Instagram.
- Upload the video to Instagram.
How do you put youtube videos on Instagram stories?
To share YouTube video on Instagram using the phone:
- Copy the youtube video URL Open any browser.
- Go to youtube to mp4 downloader.
- Copy the youtube video URL and paste it to the downloader.
- Download the video.
- Open the Instagram app and post the video to Instagram.
How do you share a YouTube video on Instagram 2020?
How do you put a link on Instagram 2020 stories?
- Upload a photo or video to your story on Instagram.
- In the Story editor, click on the chain icon in the top right of the Story page.
- Click on the add URL button.
- Paste or type the URL that you would like to include in your story.
Why can’t I share a YouTube video to Instagram?
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing.
How can I post a video on Instagram?
How to post videos on Instagram as a post
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post.
- Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.
How do I share a video on my Instagram story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.