Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Archive.
- Tap Posts/Stories Archive at the top, then select Stories Archive, Posts Archive orLive Archive.
How do I access archived Instagram posts?
How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
Can you see archived photos on Instagram?
You can view your archives via the little three dashes that appear at the top right corner of your Instagram profile. Click that icon, then select the “Archive” option that pops up.
How do I retrieve an archived Instagram post?
In the upper right-hand corner of the post, tap the three horizontal dots. This will open additional post options. 6. Tap Show on profile to unarchive the post and restore it to your main profile feed.
How do I retrieve an archived photo on Instagram?
Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
What happens to archived posts on Instagram?
When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
Why can I only see 12 posts on Instagram?
The reason you may see a limited number of photos in your feed is because it shows recent photos shared by people you follow. Some of the photos you may have seen in feed when you first signed up for Instagram are no longer shown here because they’re older and have been replaced by new photos.
Do archived posts show up on feed Instagram?
Do archived posts show up on Instagram Feed? No. Once archived your post will no longer show up on your followers’ Instagram Feeds.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
How do I unarchive something?
How to Unarchive Emails
- Click “More” in the side menu and open the “All Mail” folder.
- Select the emails you want to unarchive and click the “Move to Inbox” button.
- All of the emails you have selected will return back to the “Inbox” folder.