Adding Photos to Your Story
- Open the Instagram app and stay on the home page. Locate your story in the upper left-hand corner and long-press the round icon.
- Choose ‘Add to Your Story’ in the pop-up window.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to add and click ‘Send To’ just as you normally would.
How do I add more to my Instagram story?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do I add to my story?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed.
- Scroll to Story at the bottom.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo or video.
How do you add to an Instagram story after posting?
To share feed posts to stories: Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message) You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post” Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do you post more than one story?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up.
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post.
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos.
- Press “NEXT”
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
Why is Instagram not letting me add to my story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
Can you post more than one story on Instagram?
Unlike a normal post, an Instagram story will disappear after 24 hours, and shows up at the top of your feed. To add multiple stories, you can either add new photos or videos to an existing story or add Story Highlights to your profile page.
How many stories can you post on Instagram?
“Instagram has confirmed to Mashable that 100 clips (photos or videos) is indeed the maximum number of Instagram Stories that can be posted at one time,” he said.
Why can’t I post more than one post on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.