First, go to the post and tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen. Ignore the bright red “delete” option, hit Edit and scroll to the image or video you want to send to the trash. Now, tap the little trash can icon in the top left corner of the image.4
How do u delete multiple pictures on Instagram?
All you have to do is to follow these steps:
- On your Instagram profile, tap on the post you wish to delete.
- Then, on the top right corner of the post, tap on the three dots icon.
- Choose the Delete option.
Can I mass delete photos on Instagram?
Register on the app and log in to your IG profile; Click on the “Bulk Posts Delete” section on the dashboard; Then, mass select your posts or choose a few; Click on the “Delete Selected Posts”.
How do I delete photos in my gallery on Instagram?
Thankfully, Instagram makes this easy to do.
- Go to Instagram on your smartphone.
- Click your profile button at the bottom of the screen.
- Review your photos and tap the one you want to delete.
- Tap the options icon (three dots in the right-hand corner of the screen).
- Tap ‘Delete’.
- Confirm the deletion.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Is there a way to delete all Instagram posts?
Click on ‘Manage Account’ in the dashboard and select the ‘ Bulk Delete Posts ‘ tab. For single post deleting, click on the red ‘Delete’ button below each post. To delete multiple posts on Instagram, select them, and when ready, click on the red ‘Delete Selected Posts’ button.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
Is cleaner for Instagram safe?
Cleaner for IG is a reliable and efficient Instagram cleaner app that can help you detect ghost followers and can help you unfollow profiles in bulk. They let you block and unblock users, work out the activity statistics of your account and delete posts.
How do I reset my Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do you delete shared photos on Instagram chat?
On your iPhone, swipe left to reveal the Mute and Delete options. On your Android, you can reveal these options by tapping and holding on the conversation. 4. Tap Delete on the conversation.
How do you delete pictures on Instagram fast on the computer?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
How do I delete one of my Instagram accounts?
Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?