Best Time to Post on Instagram on Thursday 8 AM to 9 PM is the best time to post on Thursday. Engagement is at its highest between 10 AM to 5 PM and 6 PM to 9 PM.
What is the right time to post on Instagram?
On average, the best time to post on Instagram is Tuesday between 11 AM – 2 PM CDT. Weekdays between 11 AM to 2 PM CDT is the optimal time frame for increased engagement.
Is Thursday good to post on Instagram?
Different Sectors Prefer Posts at Different Times Best Times to Post on Instagram for Technology Companies: Wednesday at 10 AM. Best Times to Post on Instagram for Non-Profit Organizations: Tuesday at 3 PM and 9 PM, Wednesday at 3 PM and 4 PM, Thursday at 2 PM & 3 PM, and Friday at 10 AM & 2 PM.
What is the best time to post on Thursday?
8 AM to 9 PM is the best time to post on Thursday. Engagement is at its highest between 10 AM to 5 PM and 6 PM to 9 PM.
What’s the worst day to post on Instagram?
The worst time to post on Instagram is observed on Saturdays and Sundays, particularly in the morning and midnight. Overall, people are the least active from 1 am to 5 am. It all comes to your specific audience and when they are most active on the platform.
Should I post everyday Instagram?
It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
How do I increase Instagram views?
10 ways to boost your Instagram reach today
- Find your optimal posting times.
- Experiment with videos.
- Host contests or ask questions to encourage engagement.
- Curate user-generated content.
- Tell Instagram Stories.
- Go live on Instagram.
- Use Instagram ads.
- Post less.
How do you schedule posts in Instagram?
Next to the Publish button, you’ll notice a drop-down arrow button. Clicking on it will reveal the option to schedule a post. Click the Schedule option and select the date and time you want your post to publish to Instagram. Then click Schedule to upload your content for posting at the time you selected.
How do you make your Instagram go viral?
Post Viral Content
- Find Content That Is Already Viral.
- Participate in Trends and Challenges.
- Visit Instagram Famous Places.
- Create Behind the Scenes Content.
- Create Surprising Content.
- Use Instagram Reels.
- Post When Your Audience Is Active.
- Create a Good Hashtag Strategy.
What is the best time for social media posts?
Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2021
- Best Time: Monday through Friday at 11 am.
- Best time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday between 9 am – 1 pm.
- Best time: Tuesday from 9 am – 3 pm and Wednesday from 9 – 11 am.
- Best Time: Tuesday – Thursday from 9 am – 12 pm.
What time are my instagram followers most active?
You can head to Instagram’s native analytics to see when they are active also – just head hit the ‘Insights’ icon from your profile, then scroll down to the ‘Followers’ section, then toggle through the days to see the average times your peeps are most active on a typical day.
Does it matter when you post on Instagram?
By posting earlier in the day, accounts benefit from less competition (globally, most posts are shared between 9 AM-1 PM each day ), while also tapping into traffic from users during their first scroll of the day — even if that’s a few hours after the post was shared.
When should I post on Instagram 2020?
Best Times to Post on Instagram by Day of the Week Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday: 5:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Wednesday: 5:00 a.m.,11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
How do you use Instagram effectively?
10 Instagram Best Practices to Build Your Audience
- Maintain a consistent feed of high-quality visuals.
- Stay on top of Instagram changes and updates.
- Pay attention to what your audience wants.
- Perfect your timing.
- Tell visual stories.
- Use hashtags to boost content discovery.
- Make the most of games, contests & challenges.