Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
What does the Settings icon look like on Instagram?
Tap the “Profile” button (the one with a human silhouette icon) at the bottom right corner of the screen to view your Instagram profile. Tap on the settings icon. On Android, this icon is three dots in a vertical line.
Where is privacy setting in Instagram?
Set your account to private
- Go to Instagram’s settings menu. It’s hidden away on your profile page behind the hamburger button in the top-right corner.
- From there, go to “Privacy” > “Account Privacy” and activate the “Private Account” setting.
Where is Instagram advanced settings?
Begin by tapping the Advanced Settings option at the bottom of the New Post screen. In the Advanced Settings screen, tap the Turn Off Commenting dot to toggle from left to right. To return to the New Post screen, tap the left arrow in the upper-left corner.
How do I reset my settings on Instagram?
Here is how to change your Instagram Story privacy settings from your profile
- Go to your Profile and click the Options “gear” button in the upper right.
- On the Options page, Under Account, select Story Settings.
Where is the menu in Instagram?
After logging in to your account, you will see your News Feed. This is where posts from the people and brands you follow will appear. At the bottom of the screen, there will be a menu bar.
Where do I find my settings?
On your Home screen, swipe up or tap on the All apps button, which is available on most Android smartphones, to access the All Apps screen. Once you’re on the All Apps screen, find the Settings app and tap on it. Its icon looks like a cogwheel. This opens the Android Settings menu.
Where is my privacy setting?
Choose your privacy settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Privacy and security.
- Tap the feature you want to update:
How do I go to advanced settings?
Advanced Settings. To access your Chrome Privacy and Autofill Settings navigate to your browser settings and then click the link labeled Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
Where is advanced settings on my iPhone?
Answer: A: The Advanced functions can be found in the Settings app in iCloud.com, which you would need to access via a browser on a computer.
How do you operate Instagram?
How to use Instagram for your business
- Set up your account and profile.
- Post photos or videos.
- Post Instagram stories.
- Find people to follow.
- Comment on posts.
- Convert your profile to a business profile.
- Use the free analytics.
- Use tools to help you.
What is the default setting on Instagram?
On Instagram your profile is set to public by default, this means that anyone can see the photos on your Instagram profile. Public posts can appear in searches, whether someone is exploring a certain hashtag or location you have used.
How do I change my Instagram layout?
Feed Tip 2: 3 ways to rearrange your photos
- Drag & Drop: with your finger press and hold a photo then drag it on the other one.
- Swap: select 2 photos you would like to swap and tap the swap icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Shuffle: select more than 2 photos and press the swap icon to rearrange them.