Where to find your archived photos on Instagram
- Open Instagram and head to your profile.
- Tap the menu (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Archive. All of your archived posts will show up here.
- Tap on the drop-down arrow at the top of the screen to choose between archived posts or Stories.
Where are my archived Instagram photos?
Click the three dots at the upper right corner of your photo, then tap the “Archive” option. Immediately, the photo will disappear from your feed and show up in your “Archive” folder. You can view your archives via the little three dashes that appear at the top right corner of your Instagram profile.
How do I retrieve an archived Instagram post?
In the upper right-hand corner of the post, tap the three horizontal dots. This will open additional post options. 6. Tap Show on profile to unarchive the post and restore it to your main profile feed.
How do I view my Instagram archive online?
It’s in the upper right corner of your screen. Click Archive. This is usually the first listing in the menu next to a rewind icon. A list of your archived Stories will appear.
What happens to archived posts on Instagram?
When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
How do I unarchive something?
How to Unarchive Emails
- Click “More” in the side menu and open the “All Mail” folder.
- Select the emails you want to unarchive and click the “Move to Inbox” button.
- All of the emails you have selected will return back to the “Inbox” folder.
How do I unarchive a post on Instagram 2021?
Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.