What are the top 5 social media platforms?
The 7 Top Social Media Sites You Need to Care About in 2020
- Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between–Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users for some time now. …
- YouTube. …
- 3. Facebook. …
- Twitter. …
- TikTok. …
- Pinterest. …
What are the top 10 social media apps?
Top 10 Trending Social Media Apps to Follow
- WhatsApp. …
- WeChat. …
- Instagram. …
- QQ. …
- TikTok. …
- Twitter. Twitter is the real-time microblogging website on social networking app. …
- Snapchat. Snapchat app has 314 million users. …
- LinkedIn. LinkedIn is an app that is used for professional messaging.
What social media platforms does Microsoft use?
And much like Google, Microsoft also runs a few of its own social platforms – enterprise network Yammer and Pinterest clone Socl. So it’s interesting to see how Microsoft makes use of other social networks to promote its products and maintain its fortunes.
What is the fastest growing social media platform 2020?
Over the last few years, Instagram has evolved from a simple photo-sharing app into a powerful marketing tool. It’s considered to be the fastest-growing social media platform with the most engaged user base, and here’s the list of Instagram stats to prove it.
Which social media is growing fastest?
Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social networking platforms. While it is mostly app-based, users can also access their feed through the website version. In June 2018, it finally reached 1 billion monthly active users. Instagram is a highly visual platform, where users share videos and images.
What are the 6 types of social media?
The Different Types Of Social Media Platforms To Serve Ads:
- Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr).
- Photo sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest).
- Video sharing (YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope, Vimeo).
Is YouTube social media or not?
YouTube – Yes, YouTube is considered a social media platform. What’s more, it is also the 2nd most-used search engine following Google. … For the record, YouTube is used in this fashion primarily by the younger generation, and not as frequently as those who might actually have the resources to become a customer.
Which social media platform is best for marketing?
Some of the most popular platforms for brand development and marketing include:
What social media does Google own?
Google owns: YouTube, and Tencent owns: QQ, WeChat and QZone. Facebook is rocketing above the others, adding 1.196 billion users across its different platforms in just one year.
What companies do Microsoft own?
What Companies Does Microsoft Own? – Acquisition dateAcquired company nameCategoryJune 29, 2017CloudynCloud ComputingJune 9, 2017HexaditeNetwork SecurityApril 18, 2017Intentional SoftwareCollaborationApril 10, 2017Deis.comSoftware
How do Microsoft promote their products?
The technology giant uses a range of marketing communication channels such as advertising, sales promotion, events and experiences, public relations, direct marketing and personal selling in an integrated way to communicate its marketing message to its target customer segment.
What’s the next big social media platform 2020?
What is the biggest social media platform?
- 1. Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs. Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month. …
- YouTube – 1.9 billion MAUs. YouTube is a video-sharing platform where users watch a billion hour of videos every day. …
- WhatsApp – 1.5 billion MAUs. …
- Messenger – 1.3 billion MAUs.